Tickets can be purchased immediately after the drawing up to Wednesday at Midnight before the next drawing. There can be only one name per ticket. Write your name, telephone number AND the number of the available card you're requesting in the comments section when purchasing tickets. If you do not write your name AND number, your ticket will be considered invalid. No current members of the Young Irish Fellowship Club Board of Directors are permitted to play.
Queen of Hearts- 5 Tickets
• “The Queen of Hearts” is a weekly progressive raffle.
• 52 playing cards are placed face down on a mounting board. The cards are numbered one (1) through fifty two (52) and are sealed to the board.
• Once a card is selected, it will be turned over with the card face up on the board. If the Queen of Hearts is
not selected the game will rollover to the next week. After the drawing, all tickets for that week’s
drawing will be destroyed.
• The total prize pool will continue to accumulate weekly until the QUEEN OF HEARTS is drawn. The jackpot
amount, based on ticket sales, will be updated and displayed on our Instagram page @youngirishfc. Updates will also be posted each week on Facebook. A projected amount will be posted on on the weekly forms used for reference based off of the following weeks sales.
• The first drawing will be Thursday, June 4, 2020 at 5:30 PM via Instagram Live on our page, @youngirishfc and Facebook Live, Young Irish Fellowship Club. Only 1 ticket will be drawn each week. Thereafter, the drawing will be each Thursday at 7:00 PM via Instagram live and Facebook Live, until we draw the Queen of Hearts.
• Tickets are 1 for $5 and 5 for $20. You can buy as many as you wish. Tickets can be purchased immediately after the drawing up to Wednesday at Midnight before the next drawing. There can be only one name per ticket. Write your name, telephone number AND the number of the available card you're requesting in the comments section when purchasing tickets. If you do not write your name AND number, your ticket will be considered invalid. No current members of the Young Irish Fellowship Club Board of Directors are permitted to play.
• The cap for this raffle will be a $1,000,000 pot, with a maximum payout of $500,000 going to the winner.
• If a person does not put a number of a card in the comment section when purchasing tickets, the committee will open the first available number on the board.
• If a ticket is pulled and it has a number that has already been taken, the committee will open the next available number on the board. (i.e. if you have number 7, and that is taken, we will start with card 8 and move you to the next available open card) – this will also be protocol for the drawdown if necessary
• The ticket holder who selects the Queen of Hearts is the Grand Prize Winner and will be paid half the pot. The other half of the pot being split between the United States Bartender Guild and the Young Irish Fellowship Club to be distributed to their charity partners.
• If a prize of greater than $5,000 is awarded, the winner will need to confirm their identity and SSN number by completing and signing an IRS Form W-2G. In addition, IRS requires a withholding of 28% of the winnings less the amount of the wager. Winnings will not be distributed until the W-2G has been completed and signed. If a player is unwilling or unable to provide any of the listed items, the prize money will revert to the school. This may take up to two weeks.
Each ticket that is drawn will automatically win a membership to the Young Irish Fellowship Club.
There will also be a Raffle when monetary tiers of the total prize pool are reached.
At $1,000 we will raffle one (1) General Admission ticket to Forever Green 46
At $5,000 we will raffle a pair of General Admission tickets to Forever Green 46
At $10,000 we will raffle one (1) VIP ticket to Forever Green 46
At $20,000 we will raffle a pair of VIP tickets to Forever Green 46
At $50,000 we will raffle a foursome to our golf outing
Second Chance Raffle will happen after we pull for the Queen of Hearts for that day. If a ticket is pulled to guess the card for Queen of Hearts, that ticket will be discarded and not eligible for the Second Chance Raffle. If a person buys multiple tickets, their other tickets will still be eligible.
The Raffle will happen regardless of whether the Queen of Hearts is picked that day. The Raffle is only based on the total prize pool.
If we reach Raffle limits, i.e. the first week we raise $6,000 thereby passing two monetary tiers, both tier prizes will be pulled that week. A ticket that is pulled for either the Q of H raffle or the first Raffle will be discarded and not eligible for the second Raffle. If a person buys multiple tickets, their other tickets will still be eligible.
If the total prize pool grows above $50,000, we will post a new list of prizes with their corresponding total prize pool monetary tiers.
• A winner cannot donate the prize without first taking ownership of the prize, which means the appropriate W-2G must be issued and the appropriate withholding taken. If a winner then wants to donate the prize he/she can do so.
• Tickets will be available for purchase at www.youngirish.com
• If you do not agree with the rules of this game at this venue, there is no obligation to play
**The Queen of Heart's Committee reserves the right to amend these rules as needed prior to any week's drawing.